Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pretty Pink Roses

Here's my second submission for the sketch challenge over at Lilly Pad Cards. I wanted a feminine / Victorian look. Hubby took one look at it and said it looked...how did he put it, trying to remember his exact words...old wall paper and too girly. I guess that means what I was going for was achieved??
I wanted the stamps and bow to stand out as my focal point so I used pink on pink for the sentiment and to tone down the white panel I stamped on, I brushed it with the same light pink chalk I dusted the Prima rose with. Hope you liked it!



pssst...if ya wanna steal my InLinkz code so you can list your supplies like this, it's on my sidebar ;)

1 comment:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ohhh that man of yours....he sure has a way with words doesn't he? Bwahahaha


This card is stunning....you should duplicate it and send it to OWH