Monday, November 21, 2011

elegent purple flower...

We all know how much I LOVE me some DeNami stamps...Throw in a sketch challenge and I'm bouncing off the walls happy!! WOOT!

One of the uber talented DT gals, Amber, came up with this sketch for us. Ohhh the possibilities!!
I actually came up with 4 cards...UGGGG decisions decisions! I finally narrowed it down to 2. here's my first submission.
I heart purple and kraft together. I think it's probably my favorite color combo.
I really wanted the border, flower and bow to take center stage so I used a super pale purple ink for the stamping and added glossy accents to the flower after I colored it in. The little strip of ribbon peeking out from under the flower panel actually peeks out from the top too, but the bow is hiding it. I had intended for the bow to go at the top of the panel with the ribbon showing...like a hanging picture, but you know me...in the end I just had to place it like this!

Hope you liked it and thanks for dropping by!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun border - perfect accent for your pretty flower.

Paulina said...

Oh, this is just stunning, Tina! LOVE these colors and that border punch works so well with the Elegant Floral Vine!

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami Sketch Challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

Well done Tina! The border punch is so pretty. Happy Thanksgiving ;)

Andrea M said...

Really feminine and pretty Tina! Another job well done! Thanks for playing along with DeNami Design!

~Tammy~ said...

Great combination with the border punch and stamp! Awesome job!

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous! I love that pretty punched edge with that flower. Wonderful design :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful card! That border punch is gorgeous and looks fabulous with that flower image!!! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Sketch Challenge!!!

Mitchell said...

Really feminine and pretty Tina! Another job well done! Thanks for playing along with DeNami Design!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love that pretty punched edge with that flower. Wonderful design :)