Monday, November 21, 2011

Friends Warm My Heart...

If you read my blog, then you know that Cath over Moxie Fab World is celebrating the new 365 Cards publication with some AWESOME challenges. This one is for the Pay It Forward challenge.

This little card was a challenge in itself...the whole thing is paper pieced right down to the tiny scarf on the little bird and the snowman's stick arms!!

I wanted this card to have a lot of dimension....
You can't really see it, but there are silver snowflakes on the banner and the sky & snow have an iridescent sheen. I ran the "snow" through a cuttlebug before I spritzed it with a shimmer spray then free hand cut the snow drifts. I added foam tape here and there under the snow and under the head of the larger snowman so it wouldn't lay too flat.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for linking this up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)