Monday, November 21, 2011

Embossed Christmas Holly

I'm sure that by now ya'll know about this little DeNami sketch challenge....

As I said in my other post, I actually created not one card, not two cards, but 4...That just had to be whittled down! After a lot of thinking and changing my mind every five minutes I decided to do what any normal sane person would do...eenie meenie miney moe!

Here's the second card...
I stamped the large holly using a pretty green ink by Memento then traced it with my versa mark pen, clear embossed it and colored it in.Since I didn't have any rhinestones that matched, I made my own using crystal lacquer and cranberry glitter.

N95 large holly
PF02 classic christmas stamp set
PF37 elegant leaf stamp set
N26 Christmas script
SS12 cranberry glitter
CL01 crystal lacquer

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas Card! Love this design, and traditional colors look great with this stamp!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Tina...another beauty! Beautiful job with th holly stamp.

Andrea M said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Tina! WOW! Thanks for playing along with DeNami Design!

Greta said...

What a beautiful card! That stamp is one of my favorites!

~Tammy~ said...

Great take on the sketch and beautiful bg paper you have created! Beautiful traditional Christmas card!

Michele Gross said...

Wonderfully pretty!! Such a pretty Christmas card :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a pretty holiday card!!! Your glitter rhinestones look AWESOME!!!