Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A lawnscape thanks

Ohh my gosh...down to the wire on submitting for this Lawnscaping challenge. I've had the card made since Sunday...just not enough hours in my day!!
This time around we say a big thanks to someone in our life...there are several people I can think of that I'd like to send a big thanks to. I wanted to make a little scene of a friend helping out another friend....in this case the bigger snowman is helping the little one off the log. It brings to mind how my hubby would hold our sons hand while he hoped up on stuff and jumped off....*sigh* missing those innocent days of his youth...now he's all grown up and I wish I could still hold his hand! Guess as a parent, we never get over that.

I used a white card base and layered it with a shimmery light blue then another white panel on top. I added chalk for the blue sky and pieced in the snowmen that I added a shimmer to.



Hope you liked it :)

4 comments:

melania deasy said...

So cute the two snowman holding hands. the view look so adorable:)Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping.

Laurel Beard said...

Aww, love that the snowmen are holding hands! Precious! Thanks for playing along with us!

Tamara said...

What a lovely card. I love the snowman holding hands :-) They make me smile
Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

Christiana said...

This is darling! I love that you put the smaller snowman on the log. What a fun twist! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!