Friday, August 5, 2011

Squares to Cherish - Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday

Once again Cath has come up with a most amazing Trigger Tuesday challenge for us!
                                                             Isn't that just beautiful??
It made me think of my childhood. My Mother made those granny squared Afghans all the time...I was always snuggled up on one. The best part was sticking my toes thru...shhh, don't tell mom!!

I took my inspiration from the "squares with circles in the center" shapes and the beautiful colors. Hope you like what I came up with!
 And for a peek at the inside...

Supply List:
  • card stock - black, blue & white
  • DeNami Design stamps - ornamental flower stamp set & elegant floral wreath
  • Denami Design - quickie glue pen
  • DeNami Design - xtra fine glitter
  • Stickles - star dust
  • DeNami Design - grosgrain ribbon
  • TomBow Markers
  • pop dots
  • glue dots
  • tape runner

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back again soon!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)