Sunday, August 21, 2011

Girly & Gutsy - Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday

Ohh has Cath ever found a most wonderful picture to tease us with for our Tuesday Trigger! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's so posh and the colors...we all know that pink and black is my fave color combination...then they threw in that splash of yellow for a kick...ohh my! It totally brings back fond memories of another Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger.

While looking at this beautiful picture, it occurred to me that it was pretty much like my "go to" card sketch...a top panel, a  bottom panel and a border thru the middle with a focal point. So, I decided to just simply, make the room...I could do this with my eyes closed, after all, when all else fails, this is my "go to" design! 

And here it is....

I brought in the pink walls with the beautiful chandeliers at the top, the black table with daring yellow chairs in the center, the white rug with the black flourishes at the bottom, then topped it all off with the round mirror and floral arrangement as the focal point...all set on what looked to me to be a black floor.

I hope you like my take on the picture....

SUPPLIES:
Stamps - Lawn Fawn (how delightful) & Hero Arts (flower) & unknown (flourish)
Cardstock - Denami Design (black & white) & hobby Lobby (pink)
Ink - Memento black ink pad & Tombow markers
Stickles - star dust
Ribbon - Offray sheer yellow
Punches - Marvy scallop circles & EK border

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)