Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DeNami Design Sketch Challenge #9

My first sketch challenge...I am over the top excited...I LOVE DeNami Design products and I LOVE making sketches! I make them on napkins at restaurants, receipts found in my purse while waiting at the doctors or just out and about somewhere. I can make a sketch any time, any where!! They can be found all over my house in various places (to hubby's dismay), in the bottom of my tote bag & purse and in the oddest little places in my office. Those little DeNami paper pads sure come in handy for my sketching addiction!! Did I mention I "heart" sketches...ohh I do, I do!! ;)  Hmm, I think I was channeling my inner Cat In The Hat for a minute there HAHAHAHAHA!

Here's the wonderful sketch that Nami drew up for us.

Ohh the limitless possibilities we can do with this sketch!!

Here's what I came up:

I glittered my flower petals but I really need to get some of that citron glitter Paulina used on her leaves in todays video. It really made the leaves pop!

Supplies:
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

6 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Tina, those sparkly petals are GORGEOUS!!!! And I LOVE your color choices for this card too!!! Thanks for joining us in the DeNami Sketch Challenge!!!

Paulina said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Tina! It's funny, I was going to use this stamp yesterday! :) Love all the sparkles!

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami Sketch Challenge!

Michele Gross said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with sketches all over the place :) I use post it notes and they are EVERYwhere !! LOL! Beautiful card, love the sparkles. So glad you joined us for the DeNami sketch!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

So very pretty! Yes, get some of that glitter - it will change your life - it did mine! Use it all the time.

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun to use the same stamps...and get such a different look. This card is pretty too, loving all of your sparkles.

Stacy said...

Oh my heck, girl, you need to find yourself a single hydrangea blossom! Wish I had an extra one for you. WOW! That must have been a lot of work to mask off the hydrangea cluster as well as some serious dedication!