Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Yummy Circles

The folks over at Embellish Magazine have come up with another awesome challenge...

Aren't those colors simply gorgeous together...I would have NEVER thought to throw a chocolaty color in with red and green!

When I saw this I knew I had the perfect paper...I know, it's a bit of a shock, me having store bought patterned paper, who'da thunk, right? I do LOVE making my own patterned paper, but sometimes...though very rarely, will pull something outta my secret stash ;)


I just love this little ribbon from the Admit One set by Lawn Fawn...so versatile! I stamped them in a chocolate Momento ink and stamped the letters in a red Momento ink. I think the alphabet is by MSE, but not quite sure.



pssst...if ya wanna steal my InLinkz code so you can list your supplies like this, it's on my sidebar ;)

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Hello to you too! This is such a great card. I love how you incorporated the circles! Good job. Thanks so much for joining the Embellish challenge.

Cristina said...

So cute! I love the concept behind this. And way to work in the circles! So glad you played along with us at Embellish!