Friday, October 21, 2011

Tuesday Trigger...finesse the dress

Cath over at Moxie Fab World has given us another wonderful Tuesday Trigger item to inspire us!Isn't this dress adorable...It's flirty and sophisticated all in one.
 Funny how you start a card how you think you want it, that it turns out so differently. I had envisioned heat embossing...glitter...something sorta sassy maybe. Well, I ended up with simple...elegant...timeless. You just go where the card takes you ;)

No matter how I took the picture, you couldn't get the true effect of the papers I used. All the papers came from DeNami Design. The black is a true deep black and the silver & aquamarine colored cardstocks have a slight shimmer to them. I wish you could see it in real life...the effect is great. Of course I had to finish it all up with a yummy sheer iridescent ribbon and bow :)



pssst...if ya wanna steal my InLinkz code so you can list your supplies like this, it's on my sidebar ;)

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ohhhhh pretty! I can see the shimmer - but then again I know the paper you are talking about ;)