Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WCMD - Lawn Fawn Style

For WCMD Lawn Fawn came up with something kinda like what Wendy and I did over on our DeNami Addict blog...We challenged you to not only make a card, but to ACTUALLY send it. Lawn Fawn's challenge is better by far...they added a twist...a prise for a couple of randomly chosen people!! Can I get a WOOT? Love those kind of challenges...especially when it involves Lawn Fawn...I be needin' me some more of their stamps for sure (especially that darling snowman set that Archivers was out of)!

Needless to say, I just HAD to enter this little challenge! While I didn't make a card for a loved one like was suggested...I made a card that I thought was fitting. I am making cards to send into the OWH organization. They say you can include what they call an "any hero" card. This is a card that goes directly to a solider from you. Since our soldiers are half way around the world, I thought I'd make one for the box of cards I'm getting ready to send out. I wasn't going to, I mean, what can I say to them...a thank you just isn't enough now is it? I'm glad that Lawn Fawn got me thinking about it again and ya know, I feel pretty happy about sending the card...I mean, I'm sitting in my safe comfy home surrounded by my loved ones....it's the least I SHOULD do.



 



If you want to list your supplies like I do, feel free to steal my code...it's on my sidebar. ;)

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

~kelly marie~ said...

Thank you so much for participating in our World Card Making Day Challenge! We just adore your card. The layout is so fun and I just love that you made a card for our troops. Absolutely wonderful!