Saturday, September 10, 2011

Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger - Garden Glory


Don't ya just LOVE this picture Cath over at Moxie Fab World came up with....yummy! I couldn't decide which elements to use for my inspirational card....so I chose all of them! The colors, the pattern from the chair, the floral element from the pillow, the shapes from the square book and round table...

For the background I dry embossed then I tried something I have never done before...I've seen gals stamp distress inks onto a stamp block (for clear stamps), spritz it and use the special little tool with the felt pad to swirl them together then onto the paper. I actually used 2 colors of green and one blue...Not too bad for a first time I think. For the flower I used pencils and gamsol...I heart that effect!



Would you like to list your supplies like I do...here's a code for Inlinkz 40415796...give it a try, it's free until December!!
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Very pretty! I love the colours on the embossing. Every once in a while I give that a try & I always love how it turns out :)