Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...

I'm gonna stop right there...you'd know that I am sparing ya'll a LOT of pain if ya ever heard me sing ;)


Welcome back for another, what is sure to be, an AWESOME blog hop hosted by DeNami Designs! I'm sure ya'll have seen some great and amazing creations so far. Hope mine doesn't let you down too much! Isn't this an interesting little theme, makes me think someone may have a birthday coming up...like DeNami Designs, perhaps??? ;)


Here's all the info you need:
Just follow the links in the posts to hop along and visit everyone. If for some reason you get off track you can head over to the DeNami blog to get back on track. DeNami Design is giving away two $20 gift certificates to two randomly picked people that have left comments along the hop, you have till March 12th @ 11:59pm PST!! So be sure to leave everyone a little love….we bloggers live for your comments and besides, who wouldn’t be excited about the possibility of winning a DeNami Design gift certificate??

You should have arrived here from the uber mucho talented Pam Wendt's blog. If not, and you're a little off track, just click on the above link for DeNami's blog for the full list of participants. Now as you all know, I am a sucker for DeNami's style of stamps...hence my partnership with Wendy on the DeNami Addict blog. Of course when the new stamps were released, we both decided that we HAD to have them all! After getting my new goodies I just couldn't resist nixing the card I had ready for this hop and make a new one....


Can you spot all the new stamps?? To be honest, when I opened my little box I was way overwhelmed! I ran upstairs to my crafty room / bedroom and dumped them on the bed to run my fingers through them (tmi?? hehehe) check them all out. What yummy goodies indeed!! But where to start...I must admit that I sat there staring at them for the longest time. I managed to get some inky but just had a hard time coming up with something...when Mojo saw the sheer volume and cuteness that she had to do justice to, she ran and hid in the closet. It took some coaxing to get her out...well, okay, just a new ink pad ;)  but I managed and am on a roll. I have quite a few for the DeNami Addict blog in the works so stay tuned!
 Well, hope ya liked what I came up with, now off you go to see the wonderful creation that Pattie Goldman has to share with us. She's amazingly creative, have fun! 


41 comments:

Unknown said...

a perfect bday card! i love the chickie popping out of the cupcake!!! great colors too...wonderful design :)

Heidi H said...

What a lovely birthday card! I love the enormous chickie popping out of the cupcake -- so much cuteness.

Unknown said...

Super CUTE card! Love the Spring colors! ;o)

~Tammy~ said...

Really cute love the chic popping out of the cupcake!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!!!!

Hedgehog Reader said...

This is so clever and cute! I love how the chickie is popping out of the cupcake!

I know what you mean about the excitement when the box of new DeNami stamps arrived - so much fun! :o)

Anonymous said...

The chick popping out of the cupcake is SO cute. What a great image to showcase. :)

cassie said...

Awww! He's super cute!

Anonymous said...

I am a sucker for anything cupcake related, but your card just takes the, well, cake! Fantastic idea and beautifully executed. Loving it!

Tambo said...

This card is just so dang cute! I love how you popped off the icing and put the chick inside. I really like how you did the trim with the button too. Very cute. tfs Tami
tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

Tambos Creations!

VanessaB said...

that's super cute! love the matching background for the main image and the chick hiding in the cupcake is so adorable. great card!

Last Teacher Standing said...

That is a beautiful card.

Annette Holleger said...

Wow, you used lots of the new stamps. This is a great card showcasing the new stuff. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Kimberly said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!! I really love all the new stamps you used and the colors. Great card!

Something Special said...

I love making cards and scrapbooking. Your card is darling!

Sheryl said...

Love the cupcake on the button! Such a clever idea to have the top off the cupcake. Cute card!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This card is adorable. Love the chick in the cupcake... perfect!

Lesley @
Trendy Twine

Emily Keaton said...

Tina, this card is absolutely delightful! Your big chickie popping out of the big cupcake is TOO cute--what a great idea for a fun creation!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is FUN Tina! Love the mamma chickie popping out of the cupcake and her sweet baby cupcake chickies in the background. Well...that's what it made me think of anyway!!! CUTE card ;)

Sharon Roselli said...

love the chick popping out of the cupcake! great idea for a card!thank you for sharing.

rhogan18 said...

Your card is way too cute. What a wonderful idea with the large cupcake and chickie stamp.

Linda said...

Giggling with a chick popping out of a cupcake!! Cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card with that sweet chickie popping out of that cupcake! Love your techniques you used, too! Following you now!

Christine said...

Ha ha. Love the chickie popping out of the cake. Wonder if DH would get it?

Anonymous said...

The cupcake hiding the chickie was to cute. Thanks. Julianne

Laurie said...

Adorable! I love the cupcake!! Great colors too!

Carol said...

Love the chickie popping out of the cupcake! So adorable!

Chelsea said...

Super clever mix of stamps! river26[at]gmail[dot]com

Martha M, Tiffin Ohio said...

Love these cards!! So cute with the chicks coming out of the cupcakes!!
mes672@aol.com

The Wolverina /// said...

LOL! That is so cute!! Inside the cupcake, brilliant! :)

Amrita said...

Very cute card!!

Kathy Mc said...

And the chick pops out of the cupcake ~ awesome birthday card.

Nicki S said...

Holy cow! How creative is this, with the chickie popping out of the cupcake!?!? This is just darling! Great layout, colors...everything! :)

Suzanne Bier said...

So sweet! Love the colors and stamps you used! :)

Patty B said...

Oh, so cute! I love the giant chickie popping out of the cupcake!!

Crafty_kitten at mac dot com

Rae Ann said...

I love that the chickie is popping out of the cupcake! You got the stamps to work so well together. Well done to you and Mojo!

Carol Hartery said...

Oh oh...I think I "need" those stamps! Love your card!

Paulina said...

*squeal* Did you hear my squeal of delight just now from Washington? I feel like it was loud enough to be heard across the country! :)

Tina, you outdid yourself with this one. I cannot say how much I love this card. It's completely genius! If I were you, I would have a hard time parting with this cutie!

Lisa Petrella said...

Tina, you've stolen my heart with this one, girl!!! You know how much I LOVE the Large Chickie, and I TOTALLY ADORE how you have him popping out of that SUPER DUPER CUTE cupcake with a teeny candle in his hand!!!! LOVE THIS!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Such a fabulous use of DeNami stamps. I Love how you used the large chickie with the new cupcake stamp.... looks SO good!

Styron said...

Oh oh...I think I "need" those stamps! Love your card!