Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lawn Fawn CHA Winter 2012 Challenge

What an amazing opportunity Lawn Fawn has for us!!! Did you see this post?!?!?! WOW is all I can say. I know there is a prize involved, but in my opinion just having a card in their catalog and that card being in their booth at the CHA is reward enough...they have gone over the top with this one :)

Well there's nothing like being down to the wire and some pressure is there? I've been working hard the last few days making sketch after sketch to come up with my perfect card to submit. I like everything I came up with, but I didn't think they were worthy of submitting. For some reason I just kept coming back a certain one several times so I decided to make a mock up card and see if my idea worked....it almost did lol. I originally planned to have two rows of tickets in a chevron pattern but the tickets are just too wide so I could only do one row. I still love the way it turned out though so I made a final version and here it is....
 I stamped and cut out the ferris wheel and tickets. I added a little rhinestones to the cars and stickles to the tickets to make them pop.
Well I hope ya liked it.....


1 comment:

Ismaelfche said...

TravelMate C302 and C303 Series: TravelMate C302MXi, TravelMate C302XC, TravelMate C302XCi, TravelMate C302XMi-G, TravelMate C302XMib, TravelMate C302Xmi, TravelMate C303XC, TravelMate C303XCi, TravelMate C303XM, TravelMate C303XMi, TravelMate C303XMib Battery fires have prompted laptop recalls by Dell and Hewlett-Packard, and the U.S. Unplug these optical devices and USB devices have the highest precedence to emptying the battery capacity.